Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 9

Assignment: Monday-We had to print out each picture of our comic, and then get in groups and have them critqued on monday. Wednesday--The class attended the taste of SXU in the Shannon Center. While at the event, we had to find at least four people to read our comics, give us feedback,and then sign the back,attesting that they had indeed read the comic.

Craft: I am using the photographic method, so I have been using my digital camera to take pictures. We are also using photoshop to edit our pictures in different ways. We are about to begin adding color.

Composition: At the moment, I have just digital pictures. Soon, they will be photoshopped accordingly.

Concept: We are still using our stories posted two weeks ago. I have made some changes due to constraints. Instead of being shot, the main character is now stabbed. Instead of being in a hotel room, he ends up by a lake after leaving the airport.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this artist's blog profile altogether. The colors were really attractive and were not bright to the point where they hurt my eyes. I like how it give you a preview of one blog entry that makes you want to find other blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete