Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week TEN!

Assignment : Monday we displayed our images as story boards in the critique room. We did this so our classmates could help us determine what to change and what to keep. For this particular critique, we had to get our comics down to two colors, a background color and an accent color.  At first I chose blue as my background color and pink as my accent. I have since decided that the pink did not show up well enough and have decided to use orange instead. On Wednesday we began learning the ComicLife program and we are about to make our stories into actual comics. Here is a mock up that I did in class to learn the program.



Craft: We are still using photoshop to color our images. We have moved on to ComicLife to make our actual comics. We are learning to use speech and thought bubbles,different types of text, and playing with shapes and layouts.

Composition: Our digital images have been edited, and now we are changing them further with the ComicLife program.

Concept:  We are still continuing with our stories, although I've noticed almost all of them have evolved somewhat from the formative stage until now

No comments:

Post a Comment