Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 11...

Assignment: On Monday, we had our final critique of our comics. Our classmates provided feedback on what we did right, and where we could improve. On Wednesday, it is our job to take these comments into consideration and make adjustments to our comics which will be final on Monday.

Craft: The most common comment on mine is that my colors were too dark. I plan to play around with the colors and try to lighten them so my pictures can be seen. Professor Peck helped me a lot in class when he showed me how to rearrange the layers and make the colors pop. I feel a lot better about how the colors look now. I will post pictures on Monday because blogger has not been cooperating at school, and i dont have the programs on my laptop,so the files cant be opened.

Composition: My colors have changed, and I am now back using photoshop before I can go back to ComicLife.

Concept: My concept at this point is to make me images readable so my story can be clearly told.

No comments:

Post a Comment