Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 16

Assignment: This week, our assignment was to finish our websites. We needed to add photos of all of our projects and work out any kinks we still have left. We had to make our slideshows full screen if they were not already, incorporate of three of our projects into our webpage, put our pages in the correct order, and add a picture link. 

Craft: We used iweb to finish our sites, and then created links from our blog to our websites, and from our websites to our blogs.  We had to add a picture that linked to our  websites,using the add a gadget tool from blogger.

Composition: All in all, I'm pretty happy with my website.  The colors go well together, and all of the stock pictures and text were replaced with my own creations.

Concept: My concept of having my website capture my personality as best as possible was achieved I think. Everything is a work in progress, just like myself, so even in that respect my website is like me. 


Here is a screenshot from my website... visit to see more!!

2 comments: